Want to learn what is blogging and how it work?
What is the blog?
Welcome to BloggingAssist. Today we are going to discuss what is blogging and how does it work. This is very important to know about the full details of blogging. From this post, you will get the necessary details of blogging. So, let’s get started.
Blog originally created from the words ’’weblog,’’ and that’s is an online journal. The blog is a website where you can write about anything you want.
- Popular news
- Controversial topic
- Things you like
- Business and money
- Yout life
Structure of a blog:
Home Page – it can Consist of latest posts, blog landing page, etc
Sidebars- would usually consist of author bio details, popular posts, contact details, Blog Archives, social media profile links, etc.
Header part – It consists of a blog logo and all those navigation menus and navigation links for contact page, service page, navigation menus for blog categories, etc.
Body – Body will generally be consisting of your content.
Structure of a blog post
The structure of a blog post should be like this. You can see below.
- AW ESOME HEADLINE – Your headline is very often the first thing people will see. It should be interesting enough to make people want to read the rest of the story. Don’t be boring!
- AWESOME Picture– Having picture on a blog post is a great way to break up a mass of text. It’s even more important today with image sharing sites like Pinterest gaining widespread popularity. Check the copyright of your pictures!
- INTRODUCTION – Your introduction is another chance to Attractedyour the reader in. You need to tell people why they should read your blog post. Don’t overwrite this, a punchy intro is more effective.
- LEAD IN – After your intro, put your main points. If you’re doing a list-style post, use a line like this ”Write main points here…” instead of just putting a bulleted list directly after your intro.
- YOUR MAIN POINTS – Write your main points whatever you want to make. Here you can use a bulleted list and headings over paragraphs. .Here you need to target your audience or reader, don’t write for the search engines.
- CONCLUSION – A blog post is not a university essay. You no need to reiterate all of your points again, but you need to add closing paragraph bottom of your post and Do not hang readers.
Best blogging platform to make money
Blogging platforms is a software or service that you can build your website or blog by using this software/service.
Choosing the right platforms is very important to your blogging journey. Many blogging platforms are available right now.
Now I am going to say some best blogging platforms that most popular. And that will help you to choose your blogging platform.
- WordPress. WordPress is the open-source software that means it’s free for you to use, and it’s also free for you to contribute.WordPress is that you have maximum control over your site. The next thing is the most robust features out there, anything that you think you want to do with your blog to take it to the next level, whether it be adding features like a forum, membership site, etc.
- Blogger. Blogger is owned by Google. It’s completely free to log in and use as you want it’s pretty easy to use and it’s a Google product so it’s secure and reliable you know that the security of it is pretty high.
- Wix. Wix is that it’s a fully hosted platform that you just go and sign up. They have many ready templates for you to choose from to get up and running quickly, they have built-in functionality for you to get started.
- Medium. Medium launched in 2012. it is geared more towards strictly writing and blogging and minimal networking capabilities with it. And this is free and easy to use.
- Tumblr. Tumblr is a microblogging service, it’s really geared towards like sharing images and videos and cat pictures and things like that but a lot of people really enjoy using Tumblr for this.v it is free and easy to use and get set up.
What is blogging?
Blogging is the profession of writing in a blog. Where you can write anything whatever you want.
Nowadays, blogging has become a very popular profession. Blogging is a freelancing job, and Everyone wants to works on their own freedom. That’s why people like blogging.
Who is a blogger?
Those who are doing blogging they are called a blogger. A blogger is a person who writes blog posts in a weblog/blog. Those who have a blog and publish blog posts regularly on their blog, they are called bloggers.
How do I make money by blogging?
Yes, you can make money from blogging. You can generate passive income from blogging. There are many ways to earn money by blogging. Now I will share with you some common ways to make money from blogging.
- Monetize with Ads. after publishing the post on your blog, you can add advertisements on your blog. By adding advertisements on your blog, you can make money.
- Affiliate marketing. if you promote other website products on your website that website owner will pay you a commission. This way you can make money.
- Sell Digital Products. If you don’t like to sell other website products on your website then you can sell your own products on your blog. You can sell digital products include (ebooks, online courses, apps, themes, plugin, image, video, music, etc).
How much you can earn from blogging?
Blogging is an online job that is a writing profession, and you need to write unlimited. Here you can earn a massive amount of money by blogging if you want.
It will depend on you how much you can earn. Blogging earning will depend on your hard works. The harder you work, the higher your earnings.
Someone earns 100$ to 500$ dollars, 1000$ to 5000$ dollars. Many people earn more than 5000$ dollars per month. There are no limitations of blogging earnings that you can earn unlimited.
What skills do bloggers need?
You must have the skill to do anything. Without the right skill, you will not be able to succeed. So try to make some skills before starting your work, whatever you want to do. It will help you to get early success.
To become a blogger, you only need to have few skills is.
- You should be passionate about Writing and Reading
- Marketing Knowledge
- Research Ability
- Proper keyword research
- Search engine optimizations (SEO)
- Photo Editing Skills
- Enjoy sharing and Helping
- Social networking Skills
Is blogging an easy task?
It’s not an easy task, to be honest. One needs to plan and have a clear idea to keep it moving forward.
If you are thinking from a business perspective, you need to start with a plan and dedicate your time to it.
Writing articles at least once in two weeks is a challenging task, and also engaging users to the blog is not an easy thing.
But, if you are ready to dedicate your time and be hardworking, it’s going to be easy. You have to understand what is blogging, and how does it work?
What are the benefits of Blogging?
There are many benefits to doing Blogging. It is the best way to express your thoughts shared on the internet. Here are some of the benefits:
- Helping people
- To share my thoughts and opinions
- To make an online diary
- Enhancing self-study ability
- Improve presentation and expression
- Attract an Audience
- Establish Authority
- To make money
Why people fail in blogging?
People fail in this blogging platform for some common mistakes. Some common mistakes are…
- don’t have enough skill
- Not choosing a perfect niches
- Can’t research the proper keywords
- Expect to get quick results
Most people start blogging to make money from here, but most people don’t know about actually What is blogging and how does it work.
People start blogging without proper skills that recured for blogging. As a result, most people can’t get success.
In this post, I discuss about what is blogging how it work?. How people can do blogging and which way you can make money from blogging.
Here I have tried to give you a basic idea about blogging (What is blogging and how it work).
If you have any questions about this post (what is blogging and how it works), please leave a comment on comment sections bellow.